Forward IT can provide a virtual office to firms without a permanent office location, but who still want the functionality and security of a server solution. It's ideal for firms without a central office location or with staff that regularly travel.
How Virtual Office works:
The Microsoft server would be hosted on a redundant VMware infrastructure in a local A.C.T Transact Data Centre. Remote users would connect to their virtualized server network via a VPN encrypted tunnel over the Internet. Once a VPN tunnel is created, users would have access to corporate drive shares, Exchange email system and corporate applications. It would be as if the user was physically on the same network in the single office.
- Server O/S Hosted on redundant VMWARE Farm Infrastructure
- Windows Microsoft Server Edition(s) O/S (min 5 users)
- No Onsite Server Hardware Required
- Full Exchange Email functionality
- MS SharePoint Intranet functionality
- Shared Corporate Folder Access with granular security
- Secure Firewall Protection
- Defined Service Level Response times
- DNS and Web Hosting
- Secure A/C server room with UPS power protection and reliable high speed Internet
- Daily Backups 7 Days a week in 2 hour increments
- Anti-Spam and AV protection